- Grades: Kindergarden - 8th: $5,500.00/year ; $550/month
- Application fee: $100 per student
- There are 10 tuition payments per school year, August - May. Payments are to be made by the 20th of every month.
- If payments are made after the 20th of the month, at $25 late fee will be applied. If more than one payment is late, the payee will need to appear before a financial committee member or the finance committee for review of their accounts.
SCHOLARSHIPS & FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
Scholarships are availabe through several organizations, such as AAA Scholarship Foundation, which can cover up to $5200 per year, per child, for up to three years! Please stop in and see one of us ASAP. In order to apply to our school, an application with AAA is to be submitted first, but don't worry. We can help you with that.
If you are ineligible to receive the AAA Scholarship you can also apply for other State Tax Organizations (STO's) that we work with. These include, but are not limited to the Arizona Adventist Tax Credit Scholarship and the Institute for Better Education (IBE) Scholarship. If you would like more information on either of these orgnaizations or to donate your Arizona Tax credit money to these organizations, please let us know.
If you are currently enrolled in our school, you can find the necessary information below for each of the scholarships. Remember, you can apply for both of the scholarships listed below and be award financial scholarships from both of them.
1. Institute for Better Education (IBE).
IBE is a Tucson-based STO that funnels your funds from your State Taxes to a local private school, such as ours. If you would like to give, please visit www.ibescholarships.org. Click "Register." Once you have filled out your information, you will be eligible to receive financial assistance through IBE.
2. Arizona Adventist Scholarships, Inc.
Like IBE the Arizona Adventist Scholarship STO works the same. They are a Phoenix based Seventh-day Adventist Christian organization that works the same way. If you would like to assistance from them, please fill out the necessary documents and bring them into our office ASAP. You can find the documents below in PDF. Please don't forget to fill out both forms.
AZ Adventist Scholarship Application
AZ Adventist Scholarship Income Declaration Form